Introduction to Qi Gong
September 16 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 8, 2022
Introduction to Qi Gong
Movement for health and mental wellbeing
Join us at the Rosewell Centre for a five-week introduction to Qi Gong – movement for health and mental wellbeing. We have a beginners Qi Gong course running Fridays and Saturdays between 8am and 9am (therefore 10 sessions in total).
Activate your intrinsic healing power through Qi Gong and join Sue Hix for a special hour to receive instruction for creating radiant health and longevity, using your body’s own medicine.
What is Qi Gong?
Qi Gong is a powerful system that teaches you how to move energy and feel the vibrations internally. It makes use of traditional Oriental healing and acupoints. Movements bring vibrations into specific organs that can be used to enhance health and wellbeing and just a few moments practised regularly as a method for working with your energy system — mind-body, soul and emotions — empowers you to be the orchestrator of your health and wellbeing.
Being one of the oldest holistic forms of treatment for physical and mental health, Qi Gong is becoming integrated into mainstream healthcare treatment plans, as more and more providers are validating its benefits.
So come together and connect with qi gong exercises which increase the balance of the flow of energy in the body, which can then radiate that energy into the world around us creating ripples of wellbeing.
In this Qi Gong for beginners course we will use gentle coordinated movements, with breathing and meditation to boost your health and wellbeing by relaxing the body and focusing the mind. Enjoy discovering:
- Why you do not need a specific ailment or diagnosis for practise to positively impact your life, just a deep desire to boost your health and wellbeing.
- How to apply Qi Gong’s three treasures: breath, body and mind.
- How simple self-massage practices can benefit your organs, musculature and your autoimmune and nervous systems.
- The four types of self-massage — stroking, pressing, tapping and holding — and how they direct the flow of Qi through your body.
- The practice of tapping into your present moment to enter into a deeper relationship with your eternal self and maximize your healing and health.
With this practice you’ll discover the most profound medicine of all — your inner capacity to restore and regulate your entire body and mind — to experience radiant health and healing.
Our Qi Gong Instructor
Sue Hix is a fully qualified and highly experienced instructor who will help you to activate your intrinsic healing power. Learn more about Sue here.
How to Book
Please contact us to make your booking.
The Rosewell Centre has a warm and comfortable studio and we like to take advantage of fine weather to practise outside when possible.