- This event has passed.
Time Out for Peace
May 15 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£45
Time Out for Peace Meditation
Spend the afternoon at the peaceful Rosewell Centre with Sue Hix and Sally Warr to share music, breath work and meditation to lift your consciousness and build your resilience to the fluctuations of the mind.
Time Out for Peace Meditation will follow:
- Freestyle movement and percussion using Sally’s instruments.
- Shake the body, stir the water, understanding the dynamics of release.
- Explore the breath – practises to open the lungs, expand capacity and oxygenation.
- Simple chanting – use of voice to vibrate cells and bring joy to the microbiome.
- Meditation – focus on nature – set an intention, visualise yourself with goal completed, connect to source, ask for higher power to support the highest good, ask for all things past present and future that may block the highest good to be released and removed, express gratitude and enjoy the joy of completion, close with intent, letting go and knowing solutions are already on the way.
- Passive relaxing with a sound bath to end the process.
Please arrive well hydrated and bring water for the afternoon.
How to Book
Please contact us to make your booking.